Peak Hydronics not only services and repairs furnaces in the Edmonton area – our expert technicians can install and replace them too! Whether you are looking to replace an older unit, upgrade to something more energy efficient, or need a furnace replacement right away our 24/7 emergency service will ensure that your home is not without one of its most important pieces of equipment and your source of heat.
How to Tell It’s Time for a New Furnace
Apart from waiting until your furnace completely breaks down and refuses to come back to life, there are telltale signs that it’s time for a furnace replacement:
- The age of your furnace: The average lifespan of a furnace is 15-20 years, depending on how well it has been taken care of.
- Rising energy costs: If you find your energy bill getting higher, it could be that your furnace is no longer running efficiently. When repairs and maintenance don’t work, it is time for a replacement.
- Uneven heating in rooms: As your furnace gets older, it has a more difficult time pushing heat evenly throughout your home. If you’re noticing new cold spots throughout the house, it’s an indication that something could be wrong with your furnace.
- Unusual noises, rattles, buzzes or hums: While you can expect a furnace to make some noise, excessive noise or new noises are a sign of cracks, leaks, or other structural issues.
- Frequent repairs: While the occasional repair or servicing is something to be expected during a furnace’s lifespan, if you find yourself needing constant repairs, the best solution may be to replace your unit.
Are you experiencing one or more of the symptoms above? Contact Peak Hydronics today! Our team is able to install a new unit to have your home properly heated once again.
Let Us Mitigate the Risks
Putting off the replacement of your furnace may be more financially detrimental than necessary. You could be facing electrical issues, fuel leaks, problems with ductwork and poor energy efficiency.
Our certified and licensed HVAC technicians can help you choose the right furnace for your home as well as install it right away. Not only can we mitigate the above risks but we can maximize the life of your new furnace with proper installation and preventative care.
Don’t Be Left in the Cold!
With our 24/7 emergency service in Edmonton and surrounding areas, you will never have to worry about being without your home’s crucial heat source.
Whether you are looking to replace a broken down unit, or simply want to switch to something more energy efficient, Peak Hydronics is here to provide immediate response times and expert services!