When your furnace has plenty of life left in it, but breaks down unexpectedly or stops working properly, you want to make sure you have it repaired and up and running as quickly as possible. This is why Peak Hydronics is proud to offer 24/7 emergency services to Edmonton and its surrounding areas.
Delaying the repair of your furnace can lead to poor air quality, reduced efficiency and a complete breakdown.Alternatively, having your furnace properly maintained will prevent these issues as well as extend the life of your furnace.
Whether you are looking to have your furnace repaired or maintained – or even replaced – Peak Hydronics is available to help with all of your home heating needs.
Signs of a Failing Furnace
No furnace is indestructible but knowing what to look for when it’s time to have it fixed can ensure that the repairs are carried out quickly in order to avoid future issues down the road.
Here are some signs to look for when your furnace is malfunctioning:
- Odd smells: Although furnaces can smell faintly like the fuel they use, a strong smell of fuel indicates a serious issue.
- The furnace restarts throughout the day: Your furnace may need to be repaired if the unit won’t turn on or stay on.
- Discoloured pilot light: The pilot light of your furnace should be blue. However, a yellow flame may indicate a ventilation issue and can lead to health problems for your family.
- Loud and persistent noises: Furnaces are expected to make some noise when running, but unusual noises such as whistling, knocking or buzzing can be indicative of an internal issue.
- Inadequate heat: Your furnace, when functioning properly, should evenly heat your entire home. Low level heat, no heat or uneven heating (despite your thermostat settings) are a sure sign your furnace or ductwork need repair.
Regular maintenance of your furnace by a licensed and trained HVAC technician will help prevent these issues from occurring as well as extend the life of your furnace.
Stop the Problems Before They Start
When the health of your family could be at risk, you do not want to put off having a failing furnace repaired. Do not hesitate to contact Peak Hydronics. Our expert HVAC technicians are available 24/7 to address your furnace problems.
Likewise, we offer comprehensive maintenance packages that ensure your furnace is in great working condition: optimal, efficient, and safe. Our expert service will stop furnace issues before they become a problem for you, your family and your bank account.
Contact Us Today!
Don’t put off to tomorrow what can be repaired and maintained today! Our trained technicians are more than happy to address the home heating needs of the Edmonton area – and our 25/7 emergency service means that you’ll never have to wait for important repairs. Contact us today for more information about how we can fix your furnace and extend its life and efficiency!